- Shitty health insurance: my ONE prescription is considered a preexisting condition, so now it's going to run me about $115 a month. I either need to get a job really soon (one with health benefits, obviously), or consider trying to wean myself off the medication. Which brings me to...
- I've put in about 50 or so job applications in the last 5 weeks, and no luck so far.
- Life is getting extremely monotonous very quickly.
- Despite my rut, I can't get myself to pursue any of my interests. The majority of my energy goes into job applications most days.
- I think I'm giving up on the Happiness Project. I wasn't doing that poorly achieving my goals, but I just don't find myself having the motivation to come up with new goals for each month.
- Other personal things going on with me, and those I care about, which weigh on my mind.
I guess it's just hard to accept my powerlessness in these situations. I can only do so much, and I have to stop second-guessing myself. I don't always have the perfect words to say to someone in pain, and that's okay. I have to be patient, and take each day at a time. I can't let myself get overwhelmed with each obstacle.
Well, I may elaborate more on my thoughts later, but for now I'm off. Good night, everyone.